Guests: 12
Total: 12

12 Guests, 0 Users

Learner Rider Looking for Gold Coast Supervisor

Started by Ridingonrules, Jul 02, 2024, 01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridingonrules

Hi all,

Firstly, I have only recently joined the forum so thank you for the opportunity.

I'm reaching out more so just to get an idea of how things best work - I am completely new to the riding scene and have only recently moved to QLD and so I don't actually know anyone in this state, however, I am due to go for my Pre-Learners course by the end of the week and am aware that in QLD particularly, we are required to ride with a supervisor of 1+ years experience for the first 3 months.

Being that I don't actually know anyone in the state I did a bit of digging and people were kind enough to advise that I may have some luck on some riding forums, perhaps identify some scheduled group rides I could join for experience or even riders themselves who may find time to help out new riders from time to time.

I was referred to this because it sounded quite obvious. I'm moving to the Gold Coast region near Burleigh around September when I actually purchase my first bike (LAMS approved cruisers i  am looking at) and then hopefully train from there onward.

I have no prior riding experience but have been driving manual cars/utes/trucks for just over a decade or so, so I have experience with a clutch.

But just wondering what are some available options for anticipant Learners in my situation?

Appreciate any help, thanks all

Mitch
  •  

John Moroney

Hey Mitch, there are definitely around that will give assistance to Learners
It is just a matter of first getting your Learners & bike
Once you have that you will be bale to start your journey with motorcycles
I am a bit far away to be able to assist you (Caboolture)

Check out our FB page as well when ready to begin: HNM Facebook
  •